Energy Efficiency Revamped: New Messages for a Resistant Audience
In our ninth annual Energy Pulse™ study of American consumers, we get to the heart of consumers’ attitudes and behaviors around energy efficiency.
This comprehensive study …
- Profiles and segments U.S. households by demographics, energy conservation perceptions, motivations and behaviors
- Determines purchase potential for a variety of energy-efficient home and automotive products
- Reveals attitudes and purchase propensity for energy-efficient homes and home renovations
- Measures willingness/interest in changing behaviors to conserve energy and water
- Exposes barriers to conservation and energy-efficient purchases
- Identifies drivers and the persuasive messages that resonate best with consumers
- Tracks knowledge, interest and support for renewable energy alternatives
Get a glimpse.
Download your free executive summary by clicking on the tab above.
Revel in revelations.
The facts we uncover are essential for guiding your organization toward engaging consumers in energy efficiency awareness – and action. Just to scratch the surface, this year’s report brings to light …
- What factors have lulled consumers into a false complacency about their home’s energy efficiency
- How new messaging directions elicit stronger, more emotional responses than the old “save money” missives
- Which channel “partners” are derailing consumers’ good decisions
Learn how to apply all the intel.
We don’t just leave you with a pile of facts. We help you take the study and apply it effectively. For example, you’ll learn:
- The levers your company can use to increase engagement and encourage action
- Which insider language shouldn’t be used in consumer messaging without explanation
- How to effectively link energy efficiency to home value
- Steps to prepare for the coming storm of higher prices, colder weather and deferred home energy efficiency improvements
Read it and reap.
Peruse a few pages of the report to see for yourself the benefits you’ll gain. Then purchase your complete copy.